Where am I?
One Game, Two Victories
The varsity basketball team topped CBC 56-48 in an exciting game on February 15th in the Danis Field House. However, it was not the only victory for the Jr. Bills, who helped to raise cancer awareness and support for the American Cancer Society with a special "pinkout" event.
Student-Athletes Sign Letters of Intent
Seventeen seniors have signed letters of intent to play sports at various universities throughout the country. They have exhibited exceptional athletic performance over the past few years and are committed to furthering their competitive play in the future.
Students March for Life
Members of the St. Louis U. High Students for Life recently traveled to Washington D.C. to participate in the Pro-Life March alongside thousands of other supporters.
SLUH Sponsors National XC Championships
The U.S. National Cross Country Championships are coming to St. Louis on Saturday, February 2nd for the second year in a row. And, for the second consecutive year, SLUH is partnering with local running specialty stores and the St. Louis Sports Commission to bring this special event to the city.
Hockey Retakes Jesuit Cup
The St. Louis U. High hockey team (16-4-2) continued its strong season last week with a face-off in the Jesuit Cup against DeSmet, hoping to reclaim the Cup after last year’s disappointing tie. Soon after, SLUH won its grudge match with the Vianney Griffins.
- 10/05/2015 15:24:14 | Celebrating the Moon Festival
- 10/02/2015 10:07:35 | Jr. Bills Attend 2Philly4Francis
- 10/01/2015 12:59:07 | Golf Classic Supports Scholarship Assistance
- 09/30/2015 15:32:33 | ACES Sponsors Leadership Summit
- 09/30/2015 09:36:51 | SLUH vs. CBC: Friends & Rivals
- 09/29/2015 11:13:11 | SLUH Recognized as Exemplary High Performing Blue Ribbon School
- 09/25/2015 10:34:07 | Prepared for the Digital World
- 09/25/2015 10:16:46 | Football Team Works Well On, Off Field
- 09/24/2015 08:29:16 | Jesuit Brothers Unite, Serve
- 09/21/2015 16:36:18 | Gayou '12 to Participate in Canonization Mass